Fully Funded Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship
Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship Program is one of the top-level scholarships in the tech world. In this expanding and growing IT-oriented world Udacity and Microsoft have come up with the idea of providing attractive opportunities to professionals or beginners to put their hearts and mind into learning new IT skills in general and Microsoft Cloud innovations in particular. So this scholarship program is a promising step toward uplifting the enthusiasm and morale of individuals from all levels in the field of technology and information.
The basic purpose of teaming up Udacity with Microsoft in providing these 150 fully-funded scholarships is to achieve two basic goals. The first and foremost purpose and goal of a fully-paid IT scholarship are to enhance the number of professionals who are skilled in Microsoft Azure Artificial Intelligence and who could be skilled enough to pass the Microsoft certification. The second goal of this international scholarship opportunity is to promote diversity and inclusion of women as well as people from deprived communities.
Microsoft has lined up with Udacity for its enriched vision and its offering of online courses university style. As the origin of the name Udacity Shows “audacious for you; the student”, Microsoft has partnered with it to grow the interest of students by offering multiple computer system related courses. The courses are taught by senior and renowned professors from top-class universities of the world. For example in 2012 when Udacity started its initial two courses that were CS 101: Building a Search Engine taught by David Evans from the University of Virginia and CS373: Programming a Robotic Car: Taught by Thrun.
Unlike Udacity, Microsoft needs no introduction. The tech giant Microsoft has landed its foot on the soil of technology in 1975 and since then it has expanded itself to every area of life. In this Microsoft scholarship, the focus is on Microsoft Azure which is basically cloud computing. This scholarship program enables the participants to learn advanced skills related to computing services such as related to servers, storage, database, networking, software, analytics, and intelligence over the internet. The program is divided into two tracks, the foundational, the professional.
Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship | 150 Fully-Funded Scholarships:
No. of Scholarships:
Learner Start Date:
April 26, 2022
Learner End Date:
July 26, 2022
Benefits of the Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship:
- This is a fully-funded scholarship program.
- One of the chosen participants can begin one’s chosen Nanodegree program.
- The candidates will have the opportunity to participate in networking as well as networking sessions.
- It opens the vistas for the participants to different industries.
- Upon completion, of the course, the participants will receive certification in both task codes. The certificate is free and the participants won’t have to pay a $165 certification fee.
- The programs help in building an impressive resume and portfolio.
Eligibility Criteria of the Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship:
- The candidates must be willing to learn Microsoft skills.
- There is no restriction on age, gender, nationality, or degree level.
- Women and people identifying as Black or Hispanic are encouraged to apply.
- Both professionals and individuals on the foundation level can apply.
How to Apply for the Microsoft Scholarships?
- You have to apply online through the Udacity Online Application Portal.
- Create your own login to continue your selected course.
- Provide all the relevant details.
- Apply within time.
- The last date to apply is April 18, 2022.
For more Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship