Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) to make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
About the Full Stack Engineer Role
We are looking for a driven, passionate, and committed individual to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the team in Identifying, prioritizing, and executing tasks in the software development life cycle of a product and manage and oversee projects for the company.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be
- Produce application architecture design translated from high-level product/user requirements
- Design, develop and deliver code that can support new product feature/enhancements in an agile environment
- Develop customer-facing applications using RESTful APIs
- Create database schemas that represent and support new products/ enhancements
- Maintain quality and ensure optimum performance of developed applications.
- Collaborate in design and development with the rest of the team.
- Maintain code integrity, organization, versioning, and apply object-oriented design principles
- Carry out unit tests of developed applications as well as setup automated testing of applications to ensure correctness, robustness, and scalability
- Work with frontend designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Maintain code and application security at all times.
- Ensure data protection.
- Understanding of scope and client’s business model
- Mentoring and implementation of best practices and processes
- Compliance with documented process (SDLC)
- Creativity and efficiency index, usage of components and tools
Required competency and skillset
- Proficient with objected oriented design in a back-end programming language e.g. NodeJs
- Possess excellent knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support company products
- Proficient in data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Understand design principles behind highly scalable applications
- Be able to manage applications on a wide variety of cloud platforms, and perform database administration and application scaling to support load changes
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Possess solid communication skills and a strong customer focus
- Maintain good knowledge of emerging technologies
- Ability to finish projects on time
- Displaying Enthusiasm/Motivation/Creativity for assignment
- Social Media Manager Needed at Junglee Games
- Remote Data Entry Interns Needed at PeopleResume
- Remote Full-time UI / UX Designer Needed at Deno
- Remote Content Writer Needed at theInshort
- UI/UX Designers, Sales Specialists, Frontend, and Backend Developers Needed at Homeschool (Interns and Professionals Needed)
- Frontend Developers, UI/UX Designers, Web Designers, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Content Developers Needed at Tek Experts
- Software and Frontend Developer Interns Needed at Vatebra Co.
- UX Designer Needed at Tekexpert