Fulbright Fully Funded Scholarship to the United States 2022
Fulbright is one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world that helps millions of students get quality education on scholarships in the United States.
So, If you’re looking for scholarships to study in the United States, this is one of the serious scholarships you should give your best.
Fulbright Fully Funded Scholarship In United States Details:
- Host Country: United States of America.
- Scholarship: USEFP Fulbright Scholarship for Master and Ph.D. 2022.
- Eligibility: internationals are eligible to apply.
- Degree Programs: Masters and Ph.D.
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded.
- Deadline: October 2022.
Financial Coverage of the Fulbright Fully Funded Scholarship
The Fulbright Degree Scholarship Funded by the United States Department of State. The Following Expenses will be covered.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Textbooks Provided
- Return Airfare Ticket
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
- Fulbright awards enable grantees to live at the same standard as most American graduate students.
Available Academic Fields of Fulbright Scholarships 2022 In United States
- All Disciplines are eligible except for clinical Medicine.
- Fields of Energy.
- Social Sciences.
- Environmental science/studies.
- Journalism and Mass Communication.
- Water, Agriculture.
- Public Health.
- Arts and Culture.
- Management including heritage conservation and museum studies.
- Urban and regional planning.
- Security/peace studies.
- Data science.
Eligibility Criteria for Fulbright Fully Funded Scholarship
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for their study in the US.
- For the master’s degree program Applicant, a four-year bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totaling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply, except for MBA and Public Policy/Administration applicants, who require 2 years of work experience.
- For the Ph.D. Degree program applicant, a Master’s, MPhil, or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university.
- It is highly desirable that candidates have work experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan.
- For both the master’s and Ph.D. Degree programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine.
- This year you can apply without GRE :), Apply Now, don’t waste your time.
- Applicants must also possess a high level of fluency in spoken and written English. The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) will be required from all the selected candidates.
Procedure to Submit Application for a Fulbright Scholarships 2022 In United States:
Here is how you can submit a complete application for a Fulbright scholarship competition for the 2022 academic year:
- Navigate to the country-specific Fulbright scholarship official website.
- A Fulbright Scholarship Online application link below
- Three reference recommendation letters
- Your GRE score report
- Study plan or research proposal
- Scanned transcripts, including an explanation of the grading scale of the university issuing the degree, should be uploaded.
- Please note that attested documents are preferable with the application, but degree and transcripts attested by the issuing authority will be accepted at the time of application.