Front End Developer Needed at Groove
Groove is the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce. Built for relationship-based sellers, Groove increases rep productivity, drives Salesforce adoption, and delivers revenue intelligence. Over 70,000 people use Groove at companies including Google, BBVA, Atlassian, Uber, and Capital One. Learn more: https://groove.co .
About The Role
Groove is in search of Engineers with a passion for building great-to-look at and performant frontends and tweaking with CSS as much as optimizing API calls. As a Frontend Engineer, you will be part of a team-building out new features, enhancing existing features, and refactoring and enhancing the performance of the app as a whole.
- Coordinate with Designers and Product Managers to deliver a beautiful user interface
- Work with other developers to ensure that the product remains performant
- Help identify pain points and improvement areas
- Maintain the user interface
- Fix bugs and create unit tests
- Additional duties as per requirements
- 4+ years of professional software development experience with heavy use of at all important equivalent web application frameworks
- 2+ years of Developer experience; prefer React
- You believe in writing tests, pairing, and making an impact
- You enjoy white-boarding data models, user interfaces, and workflows with others
- You’ve built things that operate at scale
- You seek the best solution given real life constraints – not the best academic answer
- You communicate well with others
- You take ownership by identifying issues and fixing them or communicating them with the team without being asked
- You’re intellectually curious
- You’re passionate about building technology to help the workflows of a historically neglected user-base
Requirements – Nice To Have
- You’re comfortable with React and have kept up with the framework,
- You have worked with a SAAS application,
- Have worked with Ruby on Rails and are comfortable with it,
- Have worked with React Native in a professional setting.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related fields and/or equivalent work experience.
- Flexible PTO,
- Stock options,
- Encouraged training and opportunity for advancement,
- Company-wide team-building retreats & virtual events,
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture.
Our Culture and Core Values
Our values speak volumes about who we are, both as individuals and as a team. At Groove, we put our team before ourselves and are dedicated to ensuring that our teammates are happy and satisfied, both in their careers and their work environment. We are a team of high-performers that operate in a culture of empathy and transparency, with a natural curiosity to continually grow. We put the team before ourselves, care more, and enjoy the journey above all else. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including flexible PTO, stock options amongst others.