Velocity Nine is searching for a freelance website developer passionate about creating attractive, user-friendly, and mobile-responsive websites.
To be successful in this role, you should have basic knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics and solid content management skills. You should be deadline-driven, motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Build new websites from the initial concept.
- Create and edit content or layouts on a variety of existing sites.
- Develop and maintain consistent branding throughout the entire website.
- Design websites with a user-friendly interface idea in mind.
- Ensure all websites are mobile-friendly.
- Fixing functionality issues.
- Write clean, well-documented code (as and when required).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in website design.
- Must be confident working with menus, plugins, customisations, and themes.
- Familiarity with web standards, usability, best practices and the latest trends.
- Experience with search engine optimisation.
- Experience working with Shopify and WordPress.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and complete tasks on deadlines.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English fluently.
- Receptive to feedback.
Closing date: 9 September 2022
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 4 per week
We follow all COVID-19 protocols.
- What is your hourly rate?
- Bachelors (Required)
- Website Design: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)
Application Deadline: 2022/09/09