Applications are now open for the First National Bank (FNB) International Graduate Trainee Program 2022 for Young Graduates. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: 31 October 2022
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
First National Bank (FNB) invites unemployed graduates to apply for the FNB International Graduate Trainee.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification : Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in: Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc), Actuarial Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification : Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in: Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc), Actuarial Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the busines
For More Information:
- Apply: University of Ibadan is Recruiting Academic & Non-Academic Staff (166 Positions)
- Access Bank Entry Level Tech Recruitment 2022 for Young African Graduates.
- Call for Applications: Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme (get up to €40,000 funding)
- 2022 Africa Fellowship For Young Energy Leaders (Cohort 2)
- International News Media Association/Google News Initiative Elevate Scholarships 2022
- Solvit Africa All-Female Programming Bootcamp 2022 for female coding professionals
- Tarbell Fellowship 2023 for Early-career Journalists (up to $50,000)
- West African Research Center Travel Grant 2022 (up to $3,000)