First City Monument Bank Paid Internship Program #FCMBFlexxtern 6.0 for young Nigerians
#FCMBFlexxtern is an initiative by leading financial institution, First City Monument Bank, in partnership with other prestigious organizations in Nigeria.
Requirements for the First City Monument Bank Paid Internship Program
- To enter The #FCMBFlexxtern Contest, applicant must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry
- Applicants must either be a fresh graduate not younger than 18 years or older than 30 years of age at the time of application.
- FCMB and its Partner Organizations decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition will be final and binding on all participants.
- FCMB and its Partner Organizations do not assume responsibility for accommodation, transportation or logistics at any point during The Contest.
- Contestants must be fresh graduates having graduated not later than July 2020 and who studied any of the following courses:
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Banking & Finance
- Literary Studies
- FCMB’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and binding on all participants.
- Prizes won during The Contest are not transferable to another person.
- The prizes won cannot be exchangeable for cash.
- The Contest deadlines including entry submission and voting deadlines are as indicated on different banners and promotional materials.
Prize for the First City Monument Bank Paid Internship Program
- 3-month paid internship for 30 winners.
- FREE 1-day career training session for 30 contestants, with Certificates of Participation.
How to Participate in the First City Monument Bank Paid Internship Program
- Upload Video: Upload a 45-second video to Youtube with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern telling us why you deserve to be one of the FCMB Flexxterns.
- Click Participate: Click on Participate, fill the registration form and include the link to your Youtube video.
- Share your Entry Link: Share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you. The more votes you have, the higher your chances of winning.
For More Information:
- Google EMEA 2023 Internship Application Now Opened
- Apply: Remote Tech Internship at Skibble
- Call for Applications: Outsource Global Free Software and Data Analytics Training
- Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Call for Applications: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment 2022
- Apply for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp – Fall 2022
- FAO Africa 2022 Internship Program for Young Africans
- Yale Young African Scholars (YYAS) Program 2023
- United States Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2024): Live and Work in the United States of America.
- French Government Excellence Scholarship Program 2023 for Masters & Ph.D. Study in France (Funded)
- Polygon Bootcamp Africa for Web3 Developers
- Call for Applications: Global Innovation Challenge 2022 ($10,000 Cash Prize)