As a tenet of career development, FirstBank creates a culture of continuous learning tailored to the needs and aspirations of the employees and the business itself.
Through the FirstAcademy and our learning centres spread across the country, First Bank have invested in e-learning, mobile learning, classrooms, physical and virtual libraries to allow all our employees the opportunity to equip themselves for future roles that benefit both them and the organisation.
The following criteria must be met:
1. A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
2. A maximum age of 27 years as at 30 June 2022.
3. A minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
4. Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity and a great appetite for learning.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Please take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) that would be generated upon successful submission of your application, as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- Ensure to keep the confirmation code as received in your mailbox.
- Do note that you are only allowed to submit one application for the Graduate Trainee Programme. Duplicate entries are not allowed and will not be processed.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip upon final submission of the online application.
For More Information:
Application deadline: August 5, 2022