Deadline: September 22, 2022
Applications are open for the FinduddannelseDOTdk Sustainability Scholarship 2022.
FinduddannelseDOTdk is a Danish platform for lifelong learning. They believe that the students of today, through their research and future job placements can help shape the world of tomorrow in a positive way – and they want to help them on their way!
The scholarship will be awarded to a student studying for a masters degree or will start studying for a masters degree. It is open to people from all over the world who want to study a masters program that is helping you make the world more sustainable. They believe in making the world a more sustainable place and they want to help others who share this dream.
- They are offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your, hopefully, world-changing vocation.
- You must have been accepted or applied to a master’s program that can help you make the world more sustainable
- You must have started, been accepted or have applied for a program that starts at the latest in January 2023.
- The degree program may not be online
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
Other requirements include:
- Have a global mindset, and an interest in combating climate change – whether it be within clean energy, biology, architecture, economics, business, health, agriculture, law, political science, journalism, anthropology or any other relevant field.
- Be motivated and inspired to positively change the world.
- Be a high academic achiever with the grades to prove it.
- Be involved in sustainable initiatives and projects (volunteering work, job etc.).
- Be excited to take responsibility and determined effect change!
To be considered, you must submit your completed application by September 22, 2022 at 12pm CET.
The application consists of:
- Filling out the short form
- Name, age, nationality
- Country of origin, chosen university and study
- Former education and experience
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the questions:
- What motivated you to choose this particular study program?
- How is your program going to help you fight/alleviate the impact of the climate change?
- Overall, how do you think education and the fight against climate change are connected?
Applications must be submitted in English or Danish. Applications in other languages will not be considered.
For more information, visit finduddannelsedk Sustainability Scholarship.