Applications are now open for the FINCAD Women Scholarship Program 2023 (US$20,000 for graduate-level studies)
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022
FINCAD, the Capital Markets Group of Zafin, remains committed to supporting talented women in the capital markets through our annual Women in Finance Scholarship opportunity.
The Women in Finance Scholarship is aimed at encouraging and supporting talented women in the field of finance, particularly those pursuing careers in financial asset management, market risk management and derivatives finance within the capital markets.
Once a year, an award of US$20,000 is given to one eligible woman to help support graduate-level studies in Finance, with 50% of the award being paid directly to the winner and the remaining 50% being paid to the educational institution to directly assist with tuition.
To be eligible for the 2022 scholarship, you must:
- Have commenced your post-graduate Finance studies no earlier than January 1, 2022 or no later than February 1, 2023
- Be enrolled and attending the Master’s or PhD Finance program on a full-time basis during the 2022 – 2023 academic year
- Have less than 10 years of total work experience, and less than 5 years of professional experience in the financial field
Applications are welcomed from female citizens of all countries who are enrolled in a post-graduate program (Master’s or PhD) in Finance at an accredited university.
For More Information:
- Niger Delta Power Holding Company Internships 2022
- The Mandela Institute for Development Studies (MINDS) Pan-African Scholarship 2022 for Leadership Development (Fully Funded)
- TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program 2022 for young Nigerian graduates
- World Trade Organization Internship Programmes 2022 for post-graduate students – Geneva, Switzerland. (CHF 60 daily allowance)