Applications are open for the Federal Government of Nigeria Education Bursary Awards 2022. Here’s ho to apply:
Application Deadline: October 21, 2022
Federal Government of Nigeria Education Bursary Awards 2022
In fulfillment of Mr. President’s commitment to reform the Education sector, the Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu hereby invites applications from qualified education students in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities to participate in the 2022 Bursary Awards. Please note that relevant information has been submitted to the Federal Ministry of Education by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC) and the National Commission of Colleges of Education (NCCE).
The eligibility criteria for the Bursary Award
- Applicants studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Complete form online
- Submit and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Letter of Admission
- Current school’s identity card.
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
For More Information:
- World Bank Group Winter Internship Program 2022 (Paid Internship)
- Polygon Bootcamp Africa for Web3 Developers
- Call for Applications: Global Innovation Challenge 2022 ($10,000 Cash Prize)
- Data Analyst Internship at Paypal
- Call for Applications: 2023 Savvy Prize for Impact-Driven Entrepreneurs (Win $3,000 Cash Prizes and Support)
- Remote Web Development Internship at Vicdigit Tech
- USADF Accelerate Program to Reward African-Owned Businesses with $250k
- MTN-SAS Data Science Training Program 2022
- Nokia Foundation Scholarships 2023/2024 for International Students to Study in Finland
- Call for Applications: BFA Global Catalyst Fund 2022