Applications are now invited for FCMB Coding Bootcamp 2022. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: 18th July 2022.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) is calling for applications from developers with few years of experience in coding for its 2022 Bootcamp. Can you code? FCMB wants YOU! FCMB is organizing a boot camp for developers with a few years of experience in coding, and 100 lucky developers will be hired to work with us on exciting projects.
First City Monument Bank is a full-service banking institution headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria that provides market-proven solutions that drive digital transformation in banking.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Limited is a member of FCMB Group Plc, which is one of the leading financial services institutions in Nigeria with subsidiaries that are market leaders in their respective segments. Having successfully transformed to a retail and commercial banking-led group, FCMB expects to continue to distinguish itself by delivering exceptional services, while enhancing the growth and achievement of the personal and business aspirations of our customers.
- Apply: RISA Grant for Africans 2022
- Women Techsters Bootcamp 2022 for African Tech Women
- World Bank Group Spoken Word Competition 2022
- Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2022 for Young African women
- Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training Program 2022 for Young Nigerian Students.
How to Apply for FCMB Coding Bootcamp 2022
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Closing Date for FCMB Coding Bootcamp: 18th July 2022.
- Assessment Dates: 23rd and 24th July 2022.
- Note FCMB will reach out to successful candidates via email. This boot camp will be super adventurous and rewarding!