Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Internship Program 2022
Applications for Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Internship are open to international students. The duration of the internship is between six weeks and 12 weeks. The Internship will provide remotely Training during the program, certificate of internship provided by the end of the program and support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
They aim to provide a flexible education system that can be accessed by anyone interested in pursuing their studies at university level by taking advantage of the Internet and modern technology available to us; thus, their slogan “A New Generation of Education”. Because they believe that open and free education is a right for everyone, they have taken the first steps and created “Fatima AL-Fihri Open University”, an online university with various academic programs, accessible from everywhere and to everyone without pre-conditions or entrance exams. It’s a University which gives you higher education for free and with convenient self-paced study options.
- Level of Study: Internship
- Location: Morocco (online)
- Institution(s): Fatima Al-Fihri Open University
- Deadline: Varies as per new opportunities
- Internship Focused Areas:
- Human Resources.
- Social Media.
- Pedagogical Affairs.
- Photo/ Video Design and Edit.
- Internship Period:
- Depends upon Internship type
Benefits of the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Internship
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Internship covers:
- No program fees;
- Flexible working time;
- Certificate of completion at the end of the program;
- Dynamic global work environment with FAOU senior team’s support;
- Opportunity to build a diverse network with active professionals from all over the world.
- Boost your confidence and develop soft skills like management and communication skill, leadership skill.
- Familiarize yourself with a broad range of conceptions in social media.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Internship:
- Required Languages: Proficiency in English language.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Ability to speak and write in English, knowledge of the official language of the residing country is obligatory;
- Stable Access to internet and computer proficiency;
- Previous work in the non-profit sector is an asset, especially educational organizations;
- Open minded and willingness to work in diverse multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and be able to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds;
- Actively participating in his/her local community;
- Desire to learn and improve professionally.
How to Apply for Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Internship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Internship:
- Fill the form from here.
- You will have to write :
- Brief Biography (Max 300 words)
- Cover Letter (Max 700 words)
- For more information contact: [email protected]