Deadline: vary by state
Fate Foundation/Mitsubishi Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme 2021 for Ekiti & Ogun Agripreneurs
FATE Foundation in partnership with Mitsubishi Corporation is pleased to announce the call for applications for the virtual Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme targeted at agripreneurs within the agribusiness value chain space and who are within Ogun and Ekiti States respectively.
As part of her corporate philanthropy program, Mitsubishi Corporation is providing sponsorship support to cover the N400,000 all-inclusive tuition fees for carefully selected 30 entrepreneurs who will be enrolled in an 8-week enterprise education programme focused on capacity building on essential knowledge, strategies, skills, and tools to build sustainable businesses within the entire agribusiness value chain space.
- Must be a Nigeria with business located in Ogun or Ekiti States
- A graduate from a tertiary institution
- Have a viable business idea or startups that have been launched
- Be computer literate
- Age between 18-35 years old.
Additional Post Programme Benefits:
- Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation
- Formal registration of business entitles
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications
|Application Deadlines:||AEP Agribusiness:|
|OGUN | Sunday 4 April, 2021||OGUN | 26 April, 2021 – 18 June, 2021|
|EKITI | Sunday 6 June, 2021||EKITI | 28 June , 2021 – 20 August, 2021.|
HOW TO APPLY
For more Information: Visit the webpage for Fate Foundation/Mitsubishi Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme