Applications are invited for ETH Zurich Innovation Partnership Grants 2022. Here’s how to apply:
Deadline: July 31, 2022
Applications are open for the ETH Zurich Innovation Partnership Grants 2022. The innovation partnership grants support the establishment of a cooperation between Switzerland-based researchers from federal and cantonal universities, universities of applied sciences, universities of teacher education, or public research institutes with non-academic innovation agents in China, Japan, South Korea and member states of ASEAN.
Specifically, innovation partnership grants can support actitivies such as:
- planning a joint R&D project proposal for submission to a national or international innovation-related funding agency (e.g. Innosuisse)
- establishing long-term consulting or training partnership between two institutions (e.g. management training for an Asian innovation agent conducted by a Swiss university of applied sciences)
- pilot technology or product development activities (e.g. creation of a prototype integrating Swiss knowledge)
- reverse enginnering projects (e.g. extraction of knowledge from Asia for education purposes)
ETH Zurich Innovation Partnership Grants 2022
- The grant is up to a maximum of 20,000 CHF.
Eligibility for the ETH Zurich Innovation Partnership Grants 2022
- Open to all scientific disciplines and fields of research, including social sciences and the humanities.
- Postdoctoral scientists, senior scientists and professors of Swiss federal and cantonal universities, universities of applied sciences, universities of teacher education, as well as public research institutes, are eligible to apply.
- The Switzerland-based scientist is the main applicant and must be employed at one of the aforementioned Swiss institutions. Researchers of all nationalities are eligible to apply as main applicant.
- Non-academic innovation agent partners must be senior staff affiliated with a company, start-up, hospital, innovation park or similar agency from the partner country. Universities from the partner country can participate as third parties.
Application Process of ETH Zurich Innovation Partnership Grants 2022
The Switzerland-based prospective applicant must apply to ETH Zurich as the Leading House Asia. The submission of the application takes place online and consists of two parts (as stated in the call guidelines):
- Submission of your application details via the application form online.
- Upload of your application form with the requested appendices in one single pdf document via the application form online.
Applications that do not follow the compulsory two parts, and/nor respect the one single pdf document guideline will be automatically dismissed.
For more information, visit ETH Zurich.
For more opportunities, click here