Ericsson Nigeria Supply Chain Graduate Program
The Ericsson Nigeria Supply Chain/Procurement Graduate Program will start in March 2022 and focuses on technology leadership. The aim is to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds.
Ericsson is now looking for a Nigeria Supply Chain/Procurement Graduate. Your role will make Ericsson and our Customers successful by actively contributing towards securing short and long-term profitable business relations with suppliers.
Graduates of the year 2019 or 2020 with the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Business Administration, Procurement & Supplier Chain Management, Economics, Commercial acumen, or any equivalent qualification
- The candidate should not have more than 1-year work experience
- Candidates should have graduated with their bachelor’s degree by the latest December 2020.
- All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. Verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
You will bring
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Negotiation skills
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Good communication and social skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Financial acumen & skills
- Business Modelling & Understanding Skills
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high-performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous training on the job, in classrooms, and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry