The Equity Group Wings To Fly Scholarship Program was formed to aid high performing children hailing from less fortunate backgrounds. The program beneficiaries are selected from across Kenya’s 47 counties, based on their performance in the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) examination.
Awareness of the program is conveyed through public forums i.e. administrative chief’s forums, places of worship, through radio announcements and social media channels.
Application is made at all Equity Bank branches, Equity Agents and on the Equity Group Foundation’s Website. Beneficiaries of the scholarship are selected by the Community Scholarship Selection Board (CSSB), which is made up of key leaders in the community and is chaired by the County or sub-County Director of Education.
Applicant should create a new account through the portal https://egfdmis.equitybank.co.ke/register_w2f and fill in the 2023 application form for consideration.
- Only 2022 KCPE candidates are viable to make an application for this scholarship.
- The information provided in this form is intended to help Equity Group Foundation Community Scholarship Selection Board (CSSB) understand the applicant’s academic and financial position for the purpose of assessment for scholarship/award.
- All fields with asterisk (*) are mandatory fields and must be filled accordingly.
- This application form must be filled accurately, honestly and completely. Equity Group Foundation will reject any applications without relevant documents.
- Please review the following documents and if required have soft/scanned copies for ease of completing the online application form:
- KCPE Results Slip (official KNEC slip or signed & stamped paper from the school). For early bird applications, you will be allowed to complete the application form without KCPE marks and Result Slip until submission.
- Copy of Death Certificate (if father/mother deceased).
- Evidence of financial support (if they have received support in the past).
- Evidence of special needs (if they have indicated special needs).
- Copy of Pay Slip/ Bank Statement (if parents/guardians are employed/business).
- Signed declaration by Applicant and Parent/Guardian
- Filled application and recommendation form by Head Teacher, Provincial Adm., Religious Leader and any other.
- The completion and submission of this form is not a guarantee for sponsorship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
- Any false statements, omissions or forged documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Download Scholarship Application Form DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM (166 KB)
- Download Scholarship Flyer DOWNLOAD FLYER (2,583 KB)
- Download Declaration Form DOWNLOAD DECLARATION FORM (215 KB)
For More Information:
- Polaris Bank Digital Skill Acquisition Program – DIGICORPER 2023 for Nigerian NYSC Corps Members (Fully-funded)
- Call for Applications: Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program 2023
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 (Masters & Ph.D.) Scholarships for study in the United States (Fully Funded)
- Standard Bank Cloud Computing Internship Programme 2023 for Young Africans (R10000 per month)
- Contract Copywriter Needed at Prospa
- Call for Application: NITDA in Partnership with Coursera Scholarship 2023 (Tech Learning Pathway)
- Call for Application: NITDA in Partnership with Coursera Scholarship 2023 (Career Readiness Pathway)
- Call for Applications: Shell ASSESSED Internship Program 2023 for Young Africans
- Prospa is Hiring Graduate Trainees
- The Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program 2023 for young Nigerian graduates.
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2023/2024 for Nigerians to Study Abroad (Fully Funded)
- UI / UX Designer Needed at Beacon Power Services
Never miss an opportunity again. Join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group