About the job
The Marketing Manager, reporting to West Africa Marketing Director, assists on all marketing activities required in both consumer and client marketing, Merchant and Fintech scopes,
- Marketing Fundamental
- Deliver in time and full from marketing initiatives, campaign planning to execution including above the line and below the line marketing activities.
- Work very closely with creative, media and BTL agencies, on a daily basis
- Be proactive to maintain Visa owned digital platforms e.g. Visa official website, Facebook fan page, VMORC platform
- Work on developments and executions of Visa West Africa social plan on a monthly basis to promote Visa brand and activities to cardholders.
- Monitor and moderate all media buy, as well as social platform in a timely manner.
- Brand guard for all public released marketing materials according to Visa guideline
- Working closely with regional team for researches, marketing measurements and West Africa related collaborations
- Identify opportunities in the market through tracking of key payment trends, cardholder behavior, etc. and evaluate them to create strategic recommendations for future business propositions.
- Co-ordinate and implement strategic marketing and communication plans designed to meet client marketing objectives as well as market related objectives in support of realization of country scorecard.
- Collaborations with cross-functional team
- Working closely with cross-functional team in country level to collaborate and deliver marketing activities.
- Partner with merchants and clients in the region in the creation of acquisition and usage campaigns, provide opportunities for banks leveraging of Visa campaigns & work with both internal and external stakeholders to develop joint marketing campaigns.
- Manage client banks queries regarding respective marketing programs
- Work with regional hub to stay informed for relevant information as well as to collaborate with West Africa related subjects
- Budget management
- Work on Forecast, Accrual, receiving procedures for respective campaigns.
- Manage budgeting change, process, partnership contracts
- Comply with internal process, such as file keeping and documentation and making sure all process in order with accuracy and complete on time
The function that this individual performs is key to delivering on Visa’s strategic pillars. It forms a part of Visa’s Client engagement plans, merchant relations, Fintech partnerships and industry stakeholder management team. Failure to deliver on those commitments can have a visible and pronounced impact on Visa’s revenues, reputation and brand image, and in some cases, can expose the company to financial liability. Hard work, high integrity and honesty are non-negotiables.
- Minimum 8 year marketing experience , preferably from FMCG, technology, retail or banking sectors
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is a plus
- A team player , always with can-do attitude, collaborative and flexible
- Proven track record and competence on marketing campaign planning and execution, covering ATL and BTL scope
- Abundant experience of digital and social media campaign planning, operation/maintaining and monitoring
- Detailed oriented in terms of time management, budgeting and data analysis
- Great coordination skills with external, internal stakeholders including agencies, merchants in both country and regional levels
- Sense of ownership and being proactive
- Strong business sense and understanding of marketing process Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
One Comment on “Entry Level Marketing Managers Needed at Visa, Nigerian Offices”