Eisenhower Fellowships Global Program 2022 (Fully-funded to the United States)
Deadline: March 1, 2022
Applications are now open for the Eisenhower Fellowships 2022. Eisenhower Fellowships identifies, empowers and connects innovative leaders through a transformative fellowship experience and lifelong engagement in a global network of dynamic change agents committed to creating a world more peaceful, prosperous and just.
In fall 2022, Eisenhower Fellowships will assemble a diverse group of visionaries from across the globe and invite them to the United States for a unique five-week program with both in-person and virtual components. Fellows will develop a project, foster professional relationships and launch dynamic, concrete collaborations with their American counterparts, their cohort and the prestigious EF network of over 2500 Fellows from 115 countries.
Benefits for the Eisenhower Fellowships
Global Fellows will travel to the United States for an immersive four-to-six weeks of professional networking, exchange of knowledge.
Eligibility for the Eisenhower Fellowships
- Typically, Fellows range between 32 and 45 years of age at the time of fellowship and are highly proficient in English.
- They seek Fellows who have the maturity to take advantage of the unique opportunity and represent Eisenhower Fellowships, as well as draw upon this experience to catapult them forward as impactful leaders for years to come.
- Applications are accepted across the globe but preference is given to candidates in countries where EF is active.
Selection Criteria for the Eisenhower Fellowships
Fellows are selected based on:
- their track record of leadership,
- their potential for future impact and
- their commitment to lifelong engagement with Eisenhower Fellowships to advance their mission of enhancing international understanding through dialogue to build a world more peaceful, prosperous and just.
Click here to apply.