Donghua University Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students
Donghua University has been appointed to accept international students with Shanghai Government Scholarship from 2006. Each year, DHU accepts about 40 Shanghai Government Scholarship students from all over the world to pursue undergraduate (bachelor’s) or postgraduate (master’s or doctoral) degrees.
Aim and Benefits of Shanghai Government Masters Scholarship
The award will cover the following benefits:
- A tuition fee waiver.
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation
- Monthly stipend (bachelor’s programs: 2500; master’s programs: CNY 3000; doctoral programs: CNY3500).
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
Requirements for Shanghai Government Masters Scholarship Qualification
Candidates applying for this scholarship are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for bachelor’s programs
- Be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by the government, institutes or organizations in China.
How to Apply
- Check first if DHU offers the academic program you plan to learn as well as whether it is covered by SGS scholarships or not.
- Before applying to DHU, one can complete SGS online application at http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn/en/ in order to save your information in the scholarships application database.
- Then, complete the following steps to accomplish your application to DHU: 1). Fill DHU’s online application and upload the complete application materials required at https://admissions.dhu.edu.cn/, and 2). Pay the application fee. For more details, click here