Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc (Transcorp) is a leading diversified conglomerate. We focus on acquiring and managing strategic businesses that create long-term shareholder returns and socio-economic impact. Our business interests are in four strategic sectors: Power, Oil & Gas, Hospitality, and Agriculture. Incorporated on November 16, 2004, and quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, Transcorp has a shareholder base of about 300,000 investors, the largest of which is Heirs Holdings Limited, a pan-African proprietary investment company.
We’re Looking for individuals to occupy the following vacancies:
Digital Marketing Manager
This role is responsible for planning, executing and managing the Transcorp Group’s overall Digital Marketing strategy.
He/She is responsible for updating all the websites, SEO optimization, coordinating the email marketing strategy, social media marketing keyword search etc. He/she will also be charged with a sales target for consumer conversions.
- Develop and execute the overall digital strategy for the group.
- Website management.
- Ensure all digital marketing, SEM, SEO Social media buying and management, web analytics, content strategy planning, link building etc are deployed.
- Monitoring offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting performances.
- Email marketing and campaign management.
- Proper reporting and analytics.
The Brand & Creative designer steers creative direction within the Group. The role is responsible for the visual look and feel (physical and virtual) of all the subsidiaries and the Group office. He/She will also handle photography, Illustration, videography etc.
- Brainstorm new idea, layouts and graphics that cuts across the group.
- Develop the look and function for digital interfaces (UI/UX)
- Video production, photography and editing.
- Work with other departments to create a seamless experience for clients
- Graphics and Creative deployment
- Developing and executing all internal and external communications for the Group.
- Liaising with media houses to help gain strategic brand exposure for the group.
- Develop and implement corporate communications strategies and monitoring their success.
- Create and oversee content curation and content writing, press releases, featured articles etc for the group.
- Ensure communications consistency with the organization’s brand, including white papers, website copy etc.
This role reports to the GH-MCC. He/She will be responsible for supporting all the departmental functions in ensuring co-ordination and reporting the overall MCC performance.
The role will also manage the Group’s social media platforms.
- Managing and collating reports across the department.
- Curating content and managing all social media platform (Transcorp Group).
- Event planning and co-ordination.
- Guest and vendor management.
- Managing and processing branding collaterals eg, procuring business cards, roll up banners, letter heads, staff ID Cards etc.
- Store management and record keeping
- Processing vendor payments and following through
- QUALIFICATION: Masters degree in Marketing, Mass communications, and/or relevant field in Communications/English
- EXPERIENCE: 2+ years relevant work experience in Marketing or Communications role.
Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Microsoft Software Engineering Internship Program 2023 for Young Nigerians
- Apply for the Canva Create Community Awards 2022
- Remote Full-time Copywriter Needed at Dandy
- Remote Frontend Engineer Needed at The Bulb Africa
- Remote and On-site Interns Needed at Paymish for Digital Positions
- Remote Content Writer Needed at SearchEye
- Remote Back-end Developer Developer Needed at GoodTalent Co.
- Remote Data Scientist Needed at Okra Ng
WANT MORE? JOIN OUR CHANNEL