Application Deadline: May 13, 2022
Digify Africa has designed an 8-week Digify General Practitioners (GP) course for a total of 50 participants who will be trained in digital marketing, entrepreneurship and presentation skills. The graduates will continue to go through a 2-week freelancer training for work readiness. After graduating from the programme, these Digify-certified participants will be provided with post programme support where they will be assisted in finding and sustaining work/clients.
Selected candidates will cover the below modules attending classes from Mon – Fri, 09h00 to 15h00 over a 10-week period;
Week 1: Orientation & Introduction to the South African digital landscape
Week 2: Content marketing
Week 3: Social Media marketing
Week 4: Strategy Research
Week 5: Paid vs Organic Advertising
Week 6: Social Media Analytics
Week 7: Introduction to Web Design and Development
Week 8: Data analytics
Week 9: Introduction to e-commerce
Week 10: Freelancer 101
Digify Africa aims to help young people and organizations make a better living in the digital age. Digify focus on new & emerging demand-driven digital skills that can create livelihoods. Digify work helps young people gain and grow their careers or businesses. As a result, it helps organizations – big and small – to thrive in the digital age.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Digify General Practitioners (GPs) 2022 Programme
- Top Tech Scholarships for Africans to Build High-income Tech Skills and Have Access to World Class Technologies
- Google Africa Developer Scholarship (GADS) Program 2022 for young African Developers.
- ALX/Udacity tech scholarships for young Africans (Fully Funded) #SkillUpStandOut
- ALX Young Entrepreneurs Program 2022
- Paid Internships: 20 Top Companies and Organizations Currently Employing African Interns
- Microsoft 4Afrika Skillslab Program 2021 for young Nigerian Undergraduates & Fresh Graduates.
- Sales Intern Recruitment at Microsoft
- African Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) Awards 2022 for Women Entrepreneurs in Africa