Applications are now open for Diamond Trust Bank (DTB) Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023 for graduates. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: 15th October 2022.
Diamond Trust Bank PLC, one amongst the fast-growing Banks in Tanzania is inviting fresh University Graduates with outstanding academic qualifications and all-round personality, for a two year Graduate Trainee Program from January 2023.
Over a period of 24 months, Graduate Trainees will be provided with on-the-job rotations across all functions in order to prepare them to assume higher responsibilities in the Bank.
- Must be a Graduate Student of 22 from a reputable Accredited Higher Learning institution.
- Must possess a minimum of upper second Degree.
- Must possess excellent Communication skills both spoken and written.
- Must possess high level Numerical and Interpersonal skills
- Groomed and fast-tracked to assume ‘supervisory’ positions in different segments of the Bank
- Opportunity to acquire working knowledge from seasoned bankers.
- Inculcate management skills from mentoring / formal training and hands-on work experience.
How to Apply
- Only Graduates meeting the above qualifications need apply
- Send your application to [email protected] by 15th October 2022.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
For More Information:
- Call for Applications: Outsource Global Free Software and Data Analytics Training
- Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Call for Applications: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment 2022
- Apply for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp – Fall 2022
- FAO Africa 2022 Internship Program for Young Africans
- Yale Young African Scholars (YYAS) Program 2023
- United States Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2024): Live and Work in the United States of America.
- French Government Excellence Scholarship Program 2023 for Masters & Ph.D. Study in France (Funded)
- Polygon Bootcamp Africa for Web3 Developers
- Call for Applications: Global Innovation Challenge 2022 ($10,000 Cash Prize)