DHL GoTrade Fellowship Program 2023 for Africans
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022
The DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program is designed to partner selected postgraduate business students with small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the developing world with the aim of fostering greater cross-border trade.
This directly addresses the collective mission at GBSN –– to improve access to quality, locally relevant management and entrepreneurial education for the developing world. GoTrade is education and access.
Working with governments and international organizations, we will help to remove red tape at the border and support small and medium sized businesses in developing and least developing countries to increase cross border trade.
We leverage our core logistics competencies and tap into the wealth of knowledge and experience within the DPDHL Group to help countries implement best-in-class policies and procedures at the border and help local businesses to access the global market.
Reduction of trade-related red tape and streamlined logistics performance accelerate the flow of goods and business growth, especially for SMEs, whose success is so critical to achieve sustainable and inclusive economic growth.
- Enrolled at a participating GBSN member school at the start fellowship
- Commitment to complete 12 month fellowship program
- Students should be comfortable communicating in English or Spanish
- Ability to commit to an estimated 12 to 15 hours per month
- Proven work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset
- Interest in an international community
The Fellowship Program will pair graduate business students (MBA/MSc) with SMEs for 12 months. Each GoTrade GBSN Fellow will be assigned an SME to advise, consult, and collaborate with.
The GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program will convene regular virtual sessions bringing all students together with speakers on relevant subject matter to aid their learning objectives, with the additional goal of fostering networking among peers.
Fellows will be supported by:
- DPDHL mentors
- Cohort of peers: the inaugural group will form the Alumni Network of GoTrade GBSN Fellows
- Coaching and mentoring with SMEs
- DPDHL Certified Program learning journey covering basics of international trade
Pilot Program Selection
- 28 SMEs selected from Africa and South America
- 31 Post-experience Graduate Students selected from participating GBSN member schools
For More Information:
- Call for Applications: Julius Berger Scholarship Award 2022
- Brave Browser Computer Science Internships 2022/2023
- Deloitte 2023 Graduate Recruitment for young Nigerian graduates.
- NLNG Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Nigerians
- Tourism Hackathon Nigeria 2022 (All-expense paid trip to Madrid, Spain)
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Engineers 2022
- New York Times Newsroom Fellowship Programme 2023 (Paid position)
- Google EMEA 2023 Internship Application Now Opened
- Apply: Remote Tech Internship at Skibble
- Call for Applications: Outsource Global Free Software and Data Analytics Training
- Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Call for Applications: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment 2022
- Apply for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp – Fall 2022