Deadline: 14th March, 2021
Applications are now open for Deutsche Telekom Women’s STEM 2021, for the eighth time, Deutsche Telekom praises the Women’s STEM Award. STEM graduates from all over the world can submit their thesis with a focus on one of the strategic growth areas: Cloud, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security, and Networks of the Future. The best thesis will be awarded 3,000 euros. In addition, each innovative topic will be awarded 500 euros.
Deutsche Telekom Women’s STEM Award 2021 has the following prizes and prize conditions
- Moreover, the most convincing piece of work from one of the growth areas will be awarded 3.000 Euros.
- In addition, each growth area will be awarded 500 Euros.
- A jury of experts will review all of the papers submitted and select the winning pieces of work together with our external jury member until the end of May.
- Deutsche Telekom will inform the winners in writing and invite them to our price giving ceremony.
- Female students and graduates of STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) can apply for this Deutsche Telekom Women’s STEM Award.
- The thesis can be either in English or German language.
- The thesis has been submitted within the last 18 months.
Applicants must submit the following materials along with the application. The documents must be in English or German
- The final assignment in English or German
- A CV
- And the agreement to the terms and conditions via online registration
- Application period: 19th November – 14th March 2021 here
For more information visit the official webpage of Deutsche Telekom Women’s STEM Award 2021