Applications are now open for the Custodian Graduate Trainee Program 2022 for young Nigerian graduates. Here’s how to apply:
The Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme – Are you a fresh graduate seeking an opportunity to work in the other financial services sector? Here is your chance to join the next generation of business leaders and kick start your career with a dynamic, growing, and leading Nigerian Investment Group.
Graduate trainees are fresh graduates who have completed their university degrees and NYSC. They will undergo training which will prepare them to perform all assigned tasks and gain practical experience on the job while in the employment of Custodian.
Custodian Investment Plc. is a leading Nigerian Investment Group with operations in the Other Financial Services Sector of the economy. The group has significant holding in companies and brands including Custodian and Allied Insurance Limited, Custodian Life Assurance Limited, Custodian Trustees, Crusader Sterling Pensions Limited and UPDC Plc. All these companies render best in class services in their respective spheres.
The Custodian Graduate Trainee Program is an intensive and unique program for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a career within the financial services industry.
Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 Application Deadline
Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 Application Deadline is on June 30, 2022
Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 Requirements
The ideal candidate should:
- Not be more than 25years by December 31st, 2022
- Possess a university degree in any discipline with a minimum of a second class upper
- Completed the mandatory NYSC program
For More Information:
- Samsung Summer Internship 2022 | Samsung Careers
- AREF-MRC Towards Leadership 2022 Programme for Emerging Africa Researchers
- Young Innovation Leaders Fellowship Program 2022
- 2022 Call for Nominations: Child Mind Institute Rising Scientists Awards (up to $2,000)
- FAOU Internship & Ambassadorship Summer Program 2022
- NNPC Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Young Nigerian Undergraduate Students.