Applications are now open for the Cross-Border Digital Entrepreneurship Program 2022 for Young Africans
Application Deadline: October 18, 2022
The Cross-border digital entrepreneurship program amongst others, seeks to promote integrated development between Nigeria and Countries where partners are. Being a go-to organization in the innovation and entrepreneurship space, the main objective of the 8-week CBDEP is to support the economic and social development of Nigeria and partner countries through the development of talents, entrepreneurs, and home-grown innovative solutions.
The cross border digital entrepreneurship program, an initiative of Opolo global and Scale Camp Canada seeks to promote integrated development between Nigeria and countries where partners are. The program seeks to address the knowledge and skills gap in building sustainable businesses by Nigerian innovators and ideators.
The program is a 3 phase program consisting:
- Pilot programme
- Venture creation programme
- Venture growth programme
Join a diverse cohort of innovators in the Pilot program starting on October 25th, 2022.
Duration: October 25th – December 13th , 2022.
Benefits of the Cross-Border Digital Entrepreneurship Program
- Participants will be admitted as an Opolo Fellow and will have access to coaching, mentorship, masterminds, and access the Opolo’s Community Platform.
Eligibility for the Cross-Border Digital Entrepreneurship Program
- Open to ideators, innovators and entrepreneurs.
- Selected participants must have access to high-speed internet to successfully participate in the programme.
How to Apply For Cross-Border Digital Entrepreneurship Program
Application deadline is October 18, 2022. The programme will run from October 25 – December 13, 2022.
- Polygon Bootcamp Africa for Web3 Developers
- Call for Applications: Global Innovation Challenge 2022 ($10,000 Cash Prize)
- Data Analyst Internship at Paypal
- Call for Applications: 2023 Savvy Prize for Impact-Driven Entrepreneurs (Win $3,000 Cash Prizes and Support)
- Remote Web Development Internship at Vicdigit Tech
- USADF Accelerate Program to Reward African-Owned Businesses with $250k
- MTN-SAS Data Science Training Program 2022
- Nokia Foundation Scholarships 2023/2024 for International Students to Study in Finland
- Call for Applications: BFA Global Catalyst Fund 2022