Rauxa is looking for a Freelance Senior Copywriter for a temporary assignment working on a well-known, iconic retail brand! This would be a remote position or onsite in one of our office locations.
The Senior Copywriter will develop concepts and copy for marketing initiatives, collaborating with Art Directors and Graphic Designers in the development of concepts and executions from creative brief through project completion. The Senior Copywriter collaborates with Strategy teams to incorporate consumer insights into concepts and executions and ensures communications are produced to the highest standards of accuracy and quality control.
What You’ll Do:
- Take the lead on projects as assigned
- Deliver fresh ideas while working with existing brand guidelines
- Document brand guidelines and provides recommendations to Executive Creative Director/Creative Director on brand evolution, as needed
- Develop marketing campaigns and executions, ensuring concepts, rounds and final artwork are correct and error free, including grammar, spelling and legal accuracy
- Provide training to new hires and guidance to Associate Copywriters as needed