WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
Coalition Technologies is devoted to creating the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team.
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
WHO SHOULD APPLY:
Copy Strategist at Coalition Technologies is a unique position that requires excellence in copywriting, editing, and management. Team members with experience in the fields of writing, marketing, advertising, and web content development have all excelled in this position. We will teach industry-leading SEO best practices. Candidates with prior SEO experience are always welcome.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Excellent written English with strong proofreading skills for flawless grammar, punctuation, and syntax.
- Experience/education as a marketing copywriter, advertising copywriter, or in a similar professional position. (preferred)
- Bonus points for prior experience in a position of management and mentorship. (preferred)
- An affinity for leadership, and an understanding of proper delegation.
- A general understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tik Tok, Pinterest, Tumblr, LinkedIn, etc.
- An interest in learning how to write for the web and SEO practices.
- The ability to write and follow strict content production guidelines.
- The motivation to work both as a team player and independently on projects with minimal supervision.
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion.
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone, and webcam. Reliable internet access and power are required.
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST.
- A degree in English, public relations, advertising, creative writing, or a related field. (preferred)
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Manage copy production for eCommerce and lead generation websites on a share of Coalition Technologies’ 200+ client accounts.
- Lead a team of SEO copywriters. Provide the direction and information needed for their success, along with feedback to help improve their work.
- Act as the supervising copy editor on your accounts. Our writers and producers will look to you as a content specialist and manager of the brand’s voice. Ensure content quality with an exceptional representation of brand’s identity and value propositions. Proper spelling, grammar, and syntax are fundamental.
- Conduct keyword research for each page on a client’s website. Become an effective online marketing manager by pairing their products and services with the most relevant search terms. Coalition Technologies will provide this training.
- Coordinate web content for multiple ongoing campaigns. Though the core of this role is in search engine optimization, you may collaborate to produce social media content, email marketing copy, press releases, and similar promotional materials.
- Supervise SEO content campaigns from the initial kickoff, through research, production, and concluding with live content on a client’s website.