We’re the world’s first cross-border payment marketplace. In just one place, you can find lots of providers and send money to Africa seamlessly. We do the legwork. We slash the costs for you.
At Zazuu we believe that you should be free to choose what you aspire for and how you live. We want to give you the tools to make the best choices for you, and to support the people and ventures that matter to you.
The UI/UX developer is a combined position, requiring the skillsets of both a UX Designer and UI Developer, primarily focusing on interaction design. The position assists development teams with the final look, feel and behavior of the interface in different contexts.
He/she will be responsible for using a combination of user centered design and agile development methods to create a highly usable user interface for development projects. He/she will work very closely with internal stakeholders to develop system information architecture and responsive designs for the user interface during projects.
- Works directly with project team including project business analysts, business owners, solution architects, developers, and QA to ensure understanding of the requirements, functionality, size, scalability, and usability of the IT solution.
- Works in conjunction with the Business Analyst / Product Owner to examine existing business processes and systems to develop a full representation of the system’s interface design and usability by the business.
- Participates in all requirement gathering meetings and/or brainstorm sessions with business owners to identify product usability concerns and desires.
- Examine and analyze current user(s) flow and process, pain points, and desires from a usability and visual standpoint to deliver proper solutions.
- Leads the overall visual design and usability of the product. Provides expertise and leads the project team through applicable design patterns, screen layout decisions, and usability testing.
- Serves as an advocate for the end user of the product, consistently working to improve the overall design and usability of the delivered product, as the budget allows.
- Creates sketches, wireframes, and mockups of user interface screens according to the requirements/user stories that adhere to the CMB’s Look & Feel Standards as well as any applicable regulatory requirements. Creates high-fidelity functioning prototypes when applicable/feasible.
- Reviews wireframes with Business Analyst and Product Owners for business requirements and with Technical Lead for technical feasibility before presenting to the business.
- Creates and facilitates usability tests with the intended users of the product and iterates screen designs accordingly.
- Actively advises developers on accessibility requirements and vulnerability remediation.
- Understanding of Agile Software Development.
- Ability to work and collaborate within a team.
- Availability to work for a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new ideas and learning of new skills.
- Applicants must have the necessary tools required to work remotely; A good laptop, Internet connection and access to power supply.
How to Apply:
send your cv to [email protected]
- Microsoft Software Engineering Internship Program 2023 for Young Nigerians
- Google Techmakers Ambassadors Program 2022 for women in Tech.
- Remote Full-time Copywriter Needed at Dandy
- Remote and On-site Interns Needed at Paymish for Digital Positions
- Remote Back-end Developer Developer Needed at GoodTalent Co.