- We are looking for a Content Writer, with broad competence and experience in unpaid SEO strategies, to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
- He/she will be responsible for conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, mining content ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
- Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, and provide timely research and insights into the startup ecosystem.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research, follow content style guide, and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Work with Social Media Manager to promote content on social media.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Repurpose old content, and perform SEO audits of extant material.
- B.Sc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Ability to meet deadlines.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.