Who we are
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with 7 million marketers who have already used Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. Semrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
- Efficiently and effectively write a variety of content requested by various stakeholders (“clients”) within the company
- Complete writing requests by deadlines, following content requirements laid out in the content brief
- Revise content per clients requests/edits
- Where appropriate, suggest adjustments to ensure content is consistent, clear and aligned with our brand voice
- Coordinate with clients to define their content needs
- Conduct interviews with subject matter experts and review technical materials to inform writing narratives
- Perform independent research on topics to close knowledge gaps, expand upon topics, build content authority and strengthen originality of content
- Coordinate directly with internal stakeholders/clients on all assets related to content creation
- Collaborate with designers to support content production
Some additional perks that Semrush has to offer:
• Flexible work hours
• FREE snacks and drinks
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.