Pronto is seeking an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join us. As an early marketing hire, you’ll own and execute across a variety of channels and mediums to help us connect with our customers and partners, and work to position our brand in the market. Knowledge of online and offline marketing best practices is a must.
This is a rare opportunity to join a team that has been at the forefront of the most important advances in the autonomous vehicles industry. In 2018, Pronto became the first—and still the only—company to successfully drive coast to coast in the United States without a single driver input. Today, we’re taking that same technology that was developed for the complexity of on-road driving and applying it to off-road environments like mines and quarries to help them improve safety and gain new efficiencies.
Our team is unparalleled, we’re backed by great investors, and we have a clear roadmap ahead. Our work is fast-paced and ambitious—you should be someone who is solution oriented, a self-starter, and who is ready to jump right in.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop customer-centric content that inspires and educates. Ensure content is compelling and integrated across channels.
- Support team in the planning, strategy, communications, creative development and execution of programs across web, social media, email, and events
- Evaluate and recommend event, sponsorship, and presentation opportunities
- Analyze project / campaign effectiveness and define strategy for maximizing results
- Manage content calendar, project plans, and other relevant documents and assets
- Assist with other projects related to the growth and success of the business
- 2-3 years of relevant experience / internships
- Extraordinary copywriting and storytelling skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Efficient and extremely detail oriented
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias to action
- Creative and results driven, with the ability to analyze results to inform strategic decisions and creative solutions
This is a full-time position located in San Francisco, CA, with some flexibility to work from home. We offer generous pay, equity, medical, vision and dental insurance, 401k benefits, unlimited PTO, and team lunch in our SOMA office every Tuesday.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample (blog post, press clipping, social media posting) to [email protected]