A Top Ranked University in Montreal, Canada! Apply For Concordia University Scholarships For International Students in Canada 2023. Studying in Canada has remained a dream for many students. But that’s easy now. Get Scholarship for Fall Intake, as this is the Largest intake of the year in Canada. Concordia University has Canceled English Language Test Proof due to COVID-19. Concordia is offering Scholarships in Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., Diploma, and Certificate Programs.
In parallel to Canada, United States Universities Waived GRE/GMAT Due to COVID-19. They have introduced Duolingo Language Test. 35,000 International Students are studying in Canada which is a huge Number 600 Different Majors for students are available in Canada and 220,000 Alumni around the world. Canada is giving High Quality of Education to International students around the world. You can be from Any Academic Background to pursue your degree in Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate Programs.
Concordia University Scholarships Details
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Concordia University, Canada
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2023 (For Fall Intake)
Concordia List of Degree
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Diploma, or Certificate program
In Below Fields, You can Apply
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
- Faculty of Arts & Science
- Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- John Molson School of Business
- Schoolof Graduate Studies
At Concordia University, competitive funding packages are offered at the time of admission to most students to allow them to focus on their research and studies.
- New: 2020-21 Top Concordian Undergraduate Graduate Entrance Scholarships, valued at $10,000.
- Concordia University Doctoral Graduate Fellowships, valued at $14,000 per year for four years.
- Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence, award value is paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate. Valued at approximately $39,280.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship, valued at $10,000.
Indigenous Graduate Scholarships
Concordia offers “top-up” funding to Indigenous graduate students who have been awarded scholarships.
There are 10 doctoral and 20 master’s scholarships annually, each valued at $10,000, with the doctoral scholarship offering $10,000 per year for up to four years.
Documents Required For Application Process
- Choose a Program
- Review the Requirements
- Find a Supervisor (Only for Graduates)
- After Your have Applied
- New Students Prepare for the First Year
- If you are a Domestic or international student then you can apply for it.
- Concordia University has canceled IELTS/TOEFL Requirement so you can give Duolingo Test.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time at the Université de Montréal.
- For Graduate Requirements: Check Here
- For Undergraduate Requirements: Check Here
How To Apply
The Application Process is Online for Undergraduate and Graduate, To Apply for the Concordia University Scholarship, Please Visit the Official Website for Undergraduate (Visit Here). For Graduate (Visit Here).