At transcorp We are always on the lookout for unique individuals with remarkable skill sets who are enthusiastic about making a difference on the African continent and are committed to being a part of the new African story.
Great achievements happen where creative thinking meets clarity of purpose. That’s why we are committed to creating a nurturing, fulfilling work environment, intended to help you develop your talent and ambitions. We provide an enabling environment for you to reach your highest potential, surrounded by intelligent people who share your passion for self-improvement and the growth of the company.
- Job ID: 529
- Job Title: Communications Manager
- Company: Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc
- Location: Lagos
- Department/Function: Marketing and Communications
- Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Minimum Qualification: B.SC
- Preferred Years of Experience: 5
- Application Deadline: 5 day(s)
- Developing and executing all internal and external communications for the Group.
- Liaising with media houses to help gain strategic brand exposure for the group.
- Develop and implement corporate communications strategies and monitoring their success.
- Create and oversee content curation and content writing, press releases, featured articles etc for the group.
- Ensure communications consistency with the organization’s brand, including white papers, website copy etc.
- Microsoft Software Engineering Internship Program 2023 for Young Nigerians
- Apply for the Canva Create Community Awards 2022
- Remote Full-time Copywriter Needed at Dandy
- Remote Frontend Engineer Needed at The Bulb Africa
- Remote and On-site Interns Needed at Paymish for Digital Positions
- Remote Content Writer Needed at SearchEye
- Remote Back-end Developer Developer Needed at GoodTalent Co.
- Remote Data Scientist Needed at Okra Ng
WANT MORE? JOIN OUR CHANNEL