CEOAfrica is a leading online media organization, apart from reporting news objectively, we are also into production of world class documentaries, media consultations and partnerships, media coverage of seminars, workshops, training, conferences, production of jingles & promos, digital ads, magazine production, web designs, red carpet event, including photo and video production.
Our vision is to see Africa emerge as world economic power come 2060 with the African Union Agenda 2063 of the Africa we want.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) News Editor
- Must have M.Sc in Mass Communication or related courses.
- Must be able to write and edit news stories
- Must be able to cover event and conduct interview
- Must be able to head the editorial team
- Must be very good on ICT
- Must Have worked as a reporter in a media organization
2.) Advert Executive
- Must be able to get advert for the media organization.
- Must be able to cover event.
- Must be result oriented.
- Must be able to cast news and conduct interviews
- Must be able to do voice over
- Must be able to cover events and conduct Red carpet interviews
- Must be able to cast news
4.) Media Marketer / Reporter
- Must have knowledge of digital marketing
- Must be able to gather news, conduct interviews and write news stories.
- Must have full knowledge of Social Media marketing.
5.) Video Editor / Cameraman
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Must be able to handle a Video Camera and Photo Camera
- Must be able to edit with the use of all the editing software
- Must be able to handle professional live streaming with good knowledge of OBS and VMIX
- Must have a place to stay in Ibadan.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Call for Applications: The RICE360 Summer Internship Program 2022 at UNILAG Design Studio
- Call for Applications: The Launchpad Program for Female Entrepreneurs 2022
- African Union Writers Residency Program 2022 for African Writers (Fully Funded to Accra, Ghana plus US$1,000)
- EU-ECOWAS scholarships programme on sustainable energy
- SAP Young Professionals Program 2022/2023 for young African graduates.
- World Bank Group Africa Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- 15 Scholarships for International Students to Study in the UK
- Call for Applications: Senator Mukhail Adetokunbo Loan for MSMEs in Lagos (N100,000 – N1M)
- Apply for the ONE Africa Award 2022 for SDGs ($100,000 prize)
- United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Scholar Fellowship Program 2023