CARN ASPIRE Grant Program 2022 for African graduate students
Application Deadline: June 15, 2022.
The Aspire Grant Program provides competitive research grants of up to $5,000 USD for African graduate students and early career professionals working in the areas of biodiversity, conservation and environmental sustainability in the Congo Basin region.
CARN established the Aspire Grant Program in 2014 to support and encourage young African scientists to conduct novel conservation research and management activities that address the critical challenges facing wildlife, biodiversity and ecosystem health in the Congo Basin. Critically, these small grants can build the foundation for young African researchers to become independent, providing “bridge funding” that allows them to compete in larger international arenas. Most importantly, small research grants will encourage and provide a means for young Africans to remain engaged in their research and stay in their native countries to practice their trades.
- Be a resident of one of the following countries: Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Central African Republic and Uganda.
- 35 years of age or younger
- Enrolled in a graduate program or hold a professional position
How to Apply:
The 2022 Aspire Grant Program Application Period is now open. The application deadline is June 15, 2022.
- To apply, download and complete this Aspire Grant Application 2022 English following the instructions in the template document.
- Fill out the form below and upload your completed application document as a single pdf.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the CARN ASPIRE Grant Program 2022