Call for Nominations for the 2022 .ORG Impact Awards (up to $45,000)
Applications are invited for the 2022 .ORG Impact Awards. The .ORG Impact Awards is a global awards program to recognize and celebrate individuals and organizations that have a connection to a registered .ORG domain for their contributions, achievements and impact they have made in their communities.
Over the past three years, Public Interest Registry celebrated .ORGs working in their communities and across the world to enact impactful change. But the world never stops moving and champions never sleep. These special individuals and organizations are those who say to each other, “We can do even more.”
This year’s 4th annual .ORG Impact Awards recognizes these changemakers and their continued commitment to inspiring and making real impact across the globe. The mission-driven .ORG Community has accomplished much and they commend and celebrate their restless passion for continuing to push forward, to grow, to make the world into what it should be.
Call for Nominations for the 2022 .ORG Impact Awards Categories
- Health & Healing: Recognises an organisation or individual who is dedicated to providing health and wellness resources to the community including education and awareness, vaccine development, equitable distribution of medical supplies, and mental health resources.
- Education for All: Recognises an organisation or individual for contributions in providing education for all, without regard to race, gender, or financial status.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Recognises an organisation or individual for efforts toward furthering diversity, equity, and inclusion in society through creation of policies, programs and initiatives that address systemic challenges and historic injustices.
- Environmental Stewardship: Recognises an organisation or individual that works to combat the increased threats to our environment and promotes responsible consumption and environmental sustainability in communities around the world.
- Hunger & Poverty: Recognises an organisation or individual who has made significant contributions and innovations in the fight to end hunger, alleviate poverty, and reduce resource inequalities on a local, national, or global scale.
- Community Building: Recognises an organisation or individual whose efforts have contributed to changing or enhancing the lives of those in the community the nominee serves, whether on a local, national, or global level.
- Rising Star: Recognises an individual under the age of 25 by December 31, 2022, who has created a positive impact in their community through leadership on a project, platform, task, or campaign.
- .ORG of the Year: This award recognises and honors an organisation or individual for outstanding achievement as evidenced by results and/or contributions to its sector, constituents, community, or society at large. The finalists in the other seven categories are automatically eligible for this award. The .ORG of the Year will be selected by PIR in its sole discretion.
Call for Nominations for the 2022 .ORG Impact Awards Benefits
- Winners will receive a custom award and the ability to select a non-profit or NGO organization of their choice to receive up to a $45,000 contribution (depending on the award category).
- .ORG of the Year – $35,000 USD
- All Other Category Winners – $10,000 USD
- More importantly, they hope recognition through the .ORG Impact Awards will help raise the profile of your .ORG and provide additional validation to your programs. Additionally, winners will have the opportunity to:
- Be featured extensively online during the .ORG Impact Awards online event in November 2022;
- Use a dedicated .ORG Impact Awards logo mark in promotional materials;
- Be featured in various .ORG digital platforms throughout the year, including articles, videos, social posts, and more.
Call for Nominations for the 2022 .ORG Impact Awards Eligibility
- Open only to individuals who are at least 18 years old and have permission to nominate the individual or entity that uses or has a connection to the .ORG domain.
- You can nominate an individual who is less than 18 years old with their permission. However, if a nominee less than 18 years of age qualifies as a finalist they will be required to complete a consent form signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- Employees of Public Interest Registry and any of its parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to nominate individuals or entities or be considered as a nominee for any award.
Call for Nominations for the 2022 .ORG Impact Awards Application Deadline
Call for Nominations for the 2022 .ORG Impact Awards Deadline is on June 29, 2022
Call for Nominations for the 2022 .ORG Impact Awards Nomination
There is not an official limit to the number of entries a single person can submit. A nominator may submit nominations for all categories; however, each submission must be unique. The sponsor reserves the right to modify the award category selected as necessary if it believes that the content of the nomination fits better in a different award category.
- Custodian Graduate Trainee Program 2022 for young Nigerian graduates
- Samsung Summer Internship 2022 | Samsung Careers
- AREF-MRC Towards Leadership 2022 Programme for Emerging Africa Researchers
- Young Innovation Leaders Fellowship Program 2022
- 2022 Call for Nominations: Child Mind Institute Rising Scientists Awards (up to $2,000)
- FAOU Internship & Ambassadorship Summer Program 2022
- NNPC Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Young Nigerian Undergraduate Students.