Deadline: 15th February, 2021
The call for the third cohort of the One Planet Fellowship is now open for applications. The One Planet Fellowship seeks to build a vibrant, highly connected, and inter-generational network of African and European scientists equipped to use a gender lens to help Africa’s smallholder farmers adapt to a changing climate. The first cohort of the One Planet Fellowship was launched in September 2019.
- Selected candidates will participate in an intensive, three-year non-residential, career acceleration process to foster leadership skills, strengthening scientific research skills, including integrating gender into their research and catalyzing research partnerships and networks.
- Candidates who complete the three-year process will qualify to become One Planet Laureates.
To be eligible for the one Planet Fellowship, the applicants should:
- Be a citizen of the following countries: Algeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Mali, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, Tanzania, Togo, and Zambia
- Be 40 years of age or younger by February 15, 2021
- Have completed at least a master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline relevant to climate change with a focus on agriculture and food systems.
- Reside in Africa and be actively engaged in research, policy, and/or practice relevant to climate change and Africa’s smallholder agriculture.
For more information visit official webpage of One Planet Fellowship
For more updates on other Opportunities Join us on our social media platforms Facebook| Twitter| Instagram. | WhatsApp Telegram