DEADLINE: 30th APRIL, 2021
Romania Government Scholarship 2021 is offered by the Romanian State to Foreign Citizens through the MFA(Ministry of Foreign Affair). Scholarship in Romania is for Undergraduate Degree, Master’s Degree & Doctoral Degrees. Applicants who are not from the European Union can apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship. Ministry of Foreign Affair will pay you a monthly stipend as well.
No Application Fee to apply for this Romania Scholarship Program. Applicants having any Academic Background can apply for Bachelor’s, Graduate & Ph.D. Scholarship in Romania Country. Undergraduate Student will complete their degree in 3-6 years, while Master Students will finish their degree in 1.5 years & Ph.D. Degree duration is 3-4 years depending upon Course Length.
- Must be Foreign Citizen but should not be in European Citizenship holder.
- Romanian Nationality holder are also not eligible
- Not more than 35 years of age for Bachelor & Master Studies
- Not more than 45 Years for Doctoral Studies
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence;
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX 1) for a scholarship in Romania, filled in correctly;
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for the issue of the Letter of acceptance to study in Romania
- Legalized copies of the obtained study diplomas
- Legalized translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian, if required;
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport
- The medical certificate
- Recent photos
The candidate should enquire at the diplomatic mission where he/she intends to submit the application.
For more information, visit the official webpage of Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs