Deadline: 25th of November 2020
Enyata is supporting the growth of 50 young Nigerians with Macbooks and a 6-month course. At Enyata, we believe Nigeria and Africa at large is the next technology hub of the world. With this understanding, we’re willing to be a part of it, making it happen soonest.
The vision of this project is to provide learning resources/infrastructure and support 10,000 young Africans in their tech growth and journey over the next 5 years. The first step is to support 50 young deserving tech talents in Nigeria.
Each of the selected applicants will receive for free:
- An Apple MacBook Computer
- A 6-month subscription on Pluralsight
This project is targeting young techies with some level of experience in either of the fields listed in the tracks with a willingness to grow and fit the criteria below
- Must be a Nigerian
- Must pass the aptitude test
- Have a personal or professional portfolio with:
- Github activities in the past 6 months – Engineering track
- Learning/project activities in the past 6 months – Product track
- Great attitude towards learning.
- Application deadline: November 25th 2020
- Aptitude Test: 5th December, 2020
- Selection: 12th December, 2020
- 04Dec 15th
This track identifies people in the field of Frontend, Mobile and Backend Development and Data Science/Engineering.
This track identifies people in the field of Product Design, Product Management and Data Analytics.