Kindly read the below carefully to know more about the role.
The ideal facilitator should possess the ability to teach Basic Digital Literacy and must know how to use the following tools and topics:
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Web browsers and the use of search engines
- Secure and safe access to the internet.
Scope of work
- Facilitate training using the provided curriculum and classroom digital tools.
- Use an engaging and interactive learner-centered approach to teach and transfer practical and applicable tech skills to beneficiaries.
- Be confident, articulate, knowledgeable, and able to teach one of the learning tracks comfortably.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding and conceptualization of the assigned learning track/basic digital skills.
- Should possess the ability to plan, design, and model effective learning environments and multiple experiences supported by technology.
- Recommend changes to the existing training curriculum by providing feedback to the Technical Learning Delivery Manager or Lead Facilitator.
- Assign hands-on and overall group project assessments.
- Analyze course evaluations and adjust content and delivery to drive improvement.
- Provide training updates and communicate learning plans and strategies to the Project Manager and the Instructional Design team.
• Possess the technical skills and knowledge needed to facilitate the coursework for one of the above learning tracks.
• Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
• Experience in delivering virtual and in-person training on basic and advanced curricula.
• Experience in creating or enhancing learning aids (e.g., audio/visual aids) to enhance participant understanding of content.
• Can dedicate 4 hours daily to classes
• Effectively manages time and priorities and also follows through on commitments
• Proven experience in facilitating digital skilling programs is a plus
Kindly fill in the form with accurate information.
- Call for Applications: Women Techsters Bootcamp 2022 for African Tech Women (Cohort 2.2)
- Call for Application: Tech4Dev and Facebook Ekiti Digital Skill Academy
- Call for Applications: Google Career Certificate Scholarships 2022
- Call for Developers: Huawei Acceleration of Digital Innovation in Africa
- United Nations Young Leaders Online Training Program
- Apply for the Facebook Community Accelerator 2022 (up to $40,000)
- Guaranty Trust Bank Pension and Fund Managers Entry Level Program 2022 for young Nigerian graduates.
- Software and Frontend Developer Interns Needed at Vatebra Co.
- Apply: Free Google UX Design Professional Certificate 2022