Application is now open for Business Foundations – Start Your Startup program. The program gives foundational knowledge, skills, and tools required for an entrepreneur to start their business, and grow the chances of survival for their very early startup.
The program is an initiative of The Innovation Village supported by Mastercard Foundation under their Young Africa Works strategy to create 3 million jobs in Uganda.
Youth who want solutions to the following questions:
- What does it take to start my own business?
- How do I learn the fundamentals of entrepreneurship?
- How do I start my small business?
- How do I turn my idea into a business?
- How do I increase the chances of succeeding with my small business?
PROGRAM FOCUS AREAS
The ‘Start Your Startup’ program covers the following:
- Introduction to Uganda Entrepreneurship landscape
- Getting Startup Ideas
- Evaluating Startup Ideas
- Business Model Canvas
- Mistakes Founders Make
- Resources for Starting Your Business
- Considerations for having co-founders
WHY JOIN THE PROGRAM
As you start out on your entrepreneurship journey, there is no need to go through extra than necessary by trying to ‘reinvent the wheel’ where best practice can be quickly learnt and adopted.
Grow your chance of succeeding with your idea or startup by getting to know the business foundation essential presented in our “Start Your Startup’ program.
For more Information: Visit he website for Business Foundations 2021 Start Your Startup Program