If you’re academically sound, you can win $25,000 annually in scholarship money from the Boston University Presidential Scholarship.
According to the university, each year, the board of admissions awards scholarships to students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement.
Benefits of Boston University Presidential Scholarship
Boston University Presidential Scholarship will cover the amount of $25000 a year off your course fees is renewable for up to four years of undergraduate study.
To be eligible for Boston University Presidential Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International students are considered for this scholarship.
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Rank in the top 5% of their high school class.
- Have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33.
- Have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities.
- Applicants must be an incoming first-year student at Boston university.
Application Process of the Boston University Presidential Scholarship
No additional essays or application forms are required. Students who wish to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship should submit their application and supporting credentials.
- Apply to Boston university through the Common or Coalition Application.
- Students must submit their application for admission and all supporting credentials.
- Secondary School Records ( High School Transcript, Senior Year Grades).
- English Proficiency Testing Results (TOEFL / IELTS scores).
- Standardized Tests (SAT / ACT scores).
- Copy of Data Page of Passport.
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form.
- Teacher Recommendation.
- Documentation of Financial Support.