The Copy Coordinator works closely with our copywriters to help ensure every copy delivery meets our BASIC standard of excellence.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work with an expert team of copywriters who develop copy for the e-commerce site of one of the world’s best brands. You are dependable, excellent at collaborating and multitasking, and eager to be part of a team that makes things come to life.
You will report to our Copy Lead, who leads the copy team in ensuring quality and creative excellence for all assignments. You will support the strategic goals of the company by focusing on the success of these activities and assisting with meeting the short and long-term objectives of the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Accurately input and maintain up-to-date copy in design files (Figma) and content documentation (Google Sheets)
- Write accessibility labels (Alt Tags, Aria Labels)
- Bring an accessibility focus to the work, keeping up with current trends and needs of the client to serve their accessibility goals
- Proofread copy on staging sites and log/track issues for QA purposes
- Collaborate with client copy partners to adapt Above the Line marketing copy for web — interpreting for webpage character counts, SEO goals, and alignment to brief objectives.
- Adjust copy for ease of translation in regional markets
- Support the Copywriting team across multiple work streams to address copy-related client needs and deliverables
- Articulate ideas into simple narratives for experience and presentation.
- Collaborate to ensure that the company’s services and products always exceed the clients’ expectations.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum 2+ years of experience copywriting or editing (with writing samples).
- Minimum 1+ years of professional experience in a creative agency, publication or similar.
- A high level of mastery of Google Suite, including Docs and Sheets.
- Bachelor’s Degree with coursework in creative or technical writing or a related field is a plus.