Bankseta Kuyasa learnership 2022 Application for South Africans
Do you want to step into the world of banking? Participate in a 1-year learnership in the banking and alternative banking sector. Applications are now open for a BANKSETA learnership opportunity for Kuyasa Generic Management for 2022.
This learnership offers you the opportunity to gain 1 year’s work experience as well as an NQF Level 6 qualification relevant to the banking sector. The BANKSETA welcomes applications from persons with disabilities.
You will be paid a stipend of R4500 a month for a 12 month contract.
- Completed a tertiary qualification in Risk Management, IT, Information Systems, Informatics, Financial Accounting, Financial Management, Human Resources, Statistics, Economics, Commerce or Law, Auditing, Marketing, Media Studies, Graphic Design, Computer Science, Data Collection, Social Science, Business Management, Project Management, Paralegal, Banking, Quality Management, Data Analysis or MIS Analysis, Property Studies, Actuarial Science.
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Under the age of 35 as of 1st July 2022
- Currently unemployed
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Not involved in any other studies from 1st July 2022 to 30th June 2023
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English
How To Apply
Send your CV or application form using the following methods:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
You must also submit certified copies of your ID, qualification and statement of results.