We are on the lookout for an experienced Software Engineer Intern Recruitment at ImaliPay to join our incredible team at ImaliPay in Oyo.
Growing your career as a Internship Software Engineer Intern Recruitment at ImaliPay is an awesome opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in critical thinking, leadership and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Software Engineer Intern Recruitment at ImaliPay at ImaliPay today!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Software Engineering Intern
- We are looking for a Intern- Software Engineer based in Nigeria with a focus on the backend and frontend to join the team of developers and support in building custom solutions to provide financial services to Gig Workers in Africa. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development lifecycle
- As an intern in this role, you will learn to build web-based systems with a keen focus on the backend and adherence to industry best standards. You should be comfortable with backend development technologies as well as the frontend stack. You would also be a customer-centric and team player.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with development teams, product managers to plan & prioritize, architecture, build, advance, and scale software solutions
- Participate in strategic technical decisions related to technology, definition, and implementation of digital products
- Deliver high quality, testable, secure, readable, and documented software with a focus on the customer
- Develop system architecture, requirements specifications, modularize features, etc
- Advocate, advise and develop best industry standards such as CI/CD, Agile, responsive design, containerization, TDD, peer reviews, etc
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Write documentation and provide technical training
- Awareness of multidisciplinary complex systems
- Experience with Java Spring framework
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration technologies: Docker & Kubernetes is a plus
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Solid understanding of CI/CD and code versioning tools
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
● Learning opportunities
● Opportunities to grow
● Competitive salary
Best of luck!