Apply for The Lagos State Employability Support Project 2022. Keep reading to learn more and how to apply.
The LSETF Employability Support Project is designed to help tackle the unemployment scourge among the youths by helping them gain requisite knowledge and skill through vocational training and subsequently helping them get job placements.
It aims to train 10,000 young people to gain skills in 6 sectors namely – Manufacturing, Hospitality, Entertainment, Construction, Health, and Garment Making that will help place them in line for immediate employment. The first batch of youths who were trained at 8 vocational training centers across the state has graduated.
Getting empowered no longer has to feel like a bore or a chore. It can be fun, engaging and, in the long run, rewarding. With a variety of exciting and lucrative course options offered by the Employability Support Project you can now get world-class training to acquire any skill of your choice, right here in the city of Lagos. Choose from a pool of courses below, and get registered.
Requirements for The Lagos State Employability Support Project 2022
To be considered for the programme, you must:
- Be between 18 and 45 years
- Be a Lagos State resident.
- National ID Number (NIN)
- LASSRA Number
- Passport Photo
- Guarantor’s Detail
For More Information:
- Kaduna State/ Click-on Data Science Fellowship Program 2022
- StartupBRICS EMERGING Mediterranean Program 2022 for MENA Entrepreneurs
- Seedstars Migration Entrepreneurship Prize 2022 for African Entrepreneurs
- Google PhD Fellowship Program for Graduate Students 2022