Deadline: 26th November, 2020
Dufil Group has over the past 17 years in the Nigerian market, a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary Landscape. Their Product, Indomie Instant Noodles which appeals to several demographic groups has grown to become a household name across the country. Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Programme
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- We are seeking to recruit young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity to our Graduate Trainee Programme.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- First-class in the following disciplines: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Science Technology, Biochemistry, Mathematics and Statistics.
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- 22 to 28 years of age.
- Must have completed NYSC (A scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded).
- Must be willing to accept deployment in any location at the discretion of our company.
- Must have the technical knowledge of his/her field, data analysis capability, presentation skills and be computer literate.
For more information, visit Dufil group webpage