AMREF Graduate Internship Program 2022 for young African graduates
Application Deadline: February 14th, 2022
The Amref Graduate Internship Programme aims at providing talented graduates with an environment that will enable them acquire knowledge, skills and behaviourial attributes to prepare them for the modern workplace
Launch your career the right way as a graduate intern at the largest African-based international health development organization; currently implementing more than 140 programs, directly reaching more than 12 million people across 35 African countries. Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, Amref Health Africa has offices in eight countries in Africa, including Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Malawi, South Sudan, Zambia, and Senegal.
Related: World Bank Group Youth Summit Pitch Competition for young Changemakers 2022 (Fully Funded to Washington)
Benefit of the AMREF Graduate Internship Program 2022
You will get a chance to work alongside experts in your field of study and apply your knowledge and expertise to new and real challenges that will help you grow your career and take it to the next level
AMREF offer a safe and conducive environment that fosters growth and professional development. The AMREF internship programme will also provide you with a variety of benefits, including:
- Promote a better understanding of health issues confronting countries in Africa.
- Provide you with practical experience which complements individual field of study.
- Prepare you to make a contribution to the development of the organization and communities.
- Ensure a holistic and successful career by providing a firm foundation.
- Provide deep insights into leveraging their unique talents and abilities as they navigate the workplace.
This internship opportunity will give you the chance to become an accomplished professional in your area of expertise while assisting the organization in championing for lasting health change In Africa.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the AMREF Graduate Internship Program 2022